Investors Hub is a catalyst firm assisting the next generation of exceptional Startups and established entrepreneurs who are designing and executing innovative business models to profitably serve the African,Asian,European,Oceanic and American ’s aspiring mass market.
Our vision is in line of the United Nations thus the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) which are a plan to create a better and more sustainable future for all and an urgent call to action and global partnership among all countries. Investors Hub represent key benchmarks to addressing poverty, inequality, and climate change, and establishing peace and justice. Reforestation and land restoration help to benefit all 17 SDGs.
Every start-up is different, so we treat them that way. We invest some funds into early stage ventures across Africa and the rest of the world.
We also provide expertise, mentor-ship and acts as a litmus test of where the organisation is going, evaluating the business from the sustainability and scalability point of view
Sources of our Funds
Governemnts Grants and Partnerships
Foreign Embassies Partnership
Non Governmental Grants
The Good News For The Investors: You don’t have to start a great company when you can invest in a great company and reap the same rewards as the founders.
We help Entrepreneurs and Investors create their legacy in the innovation they bring to market and the generational wealth they create. It is what we do.
The men and women who take the road less traveled and invest in exciting private companies before they go public, have the opportunity that few realize – create wealth, leave a legacy of innovation, and have personal pride in knowing they impacted their community with new jobs and opportunities.
If you are an entrepreneur Let’s start talking about your project or idea and find out how we can help your business grow.
Iam an investor.This is an exciting Journey
- Semi-retired widely experienced African project and economic development management consultant.
- Past 20 years consulting mainly in major economic development areas of infrastructure, mining, raw mineral beneficiation, as well as recycling projects.
- Worked with international agencies (DBSA, EU, EIB, USAID, DFID etc.) undertaking regional economic development project work.
- Presented many development ideas and findings to Presidents and senior Government Ministers as well as regional SADC & COMESA & NEPAD organisations.
- Served on 34 boards of various companies as well as Parastatal organisations in Zimbabwe, Malawi, Botswana, Tanzania, Mozambique, South Africa, Mauritius, and Netherlands and still serve on some boards.
For fast and efficient service, please call us or email us.