NEW HOPE, PA — (Marketwire) — 05/03/12 — Quepasa Corporation (NYSE Amex QPSA), the general public market frontrunner for social finding and owner of North-American platform myYearb k and Latin-American platform Quepasa, today reported its monetary results for initial quarter ended March 31, 2012.
- Record first quarter revenue of $10.8 million, up 382% year-over-year.
- Very First quarter revenue represents a 30% enhance within the $8.3 million of combined income, a measure that is non-gaap of Quepasa and myYearb k through the exact same duration last year.
- Adjusted EBITDA, a non-gaap measure, totaled $673 thousand, a significant improvement from Adjusted EBITDA of ten dollars thousand in the 12 months ago period, and $1.0 million Adjusted EBITDA loss in the 4th quarter of 2011. Net loss allocable to common investors totaled $1.9 million into the quarter that is first of, in comparison to a lack of $1.5 million in identical period of 2011.
- Cellphone active that is monthly grew 15% into the quarter to 1.6 million in March from 1.4 million in December, 2011.
- Quepasa Corporation accomplished record visits, page views, and traffic that is mobile.
“Our company is happy to share the very first full quarter for the Quepasa – myYearb k consolidated economic outcomes,” commented CEO John Abbott. “Our monetary results reflect, in part, our effective integration of our combined advertising that is social and items, producing a strong pipeline of business for the Social Theater item in Brazil and Mexico. (more…)